- 17.07. EMG2023 Photos
- 11.07. Answer this survey for a chance to win two flight tickets
- 09.07. Closing ceremony was a dance and a celebration of community – the next Open Masters Series will be held in Italy in 2027
- 09.07. Daily Schedule 9.7.
- 08.07. Daily Schedule 8.7.
- 07.07. John Liljelund, IFF secretary general, in aiming for the world championship in the masters Floorball series in EMG2023
- 07.07. Daily Schedule 7.7.
- 06.07. Eliisa Reijonen made a new European record in her age group
- 06.07. Daily Schedule 6.7.
- 05.07. Cascade FC, the US women’s football team, is aiming for the World Masters in Cleveland, USA
- 05.07. Daily Schedule 5.7.
- 04.07. Casual Gala Night at Hangaslahti – last chance to book
- 04.07. Daily Schedule 4.7.
- 03.07. Sergey Bubka and Willie Banks competed in the Finns’ favourite game “Mölkky” at Event Square
- 03.07. WEEK 1 | After movie
- 03.07. Daily Schedule 3.7.
- 02.07. The European handball championships were crowned at the TESC
- 02.07. Meet Sergey Bubka and other familiar faces at the EMG2023 Event Square
- 02.07. Daily Schedule
- 01.07. Pakistani duo entertained the squash crowd with their skills
- 01.07. Archer Ru Barlow entered the air rifle competition on a whim – finished third place
- 01.07. Daily schedule 1.7.
- 30.06. Daily Schedule 30.6. ￼
- 29.06. Professional baseball match tonight in Kauppi Sport Park – free of charge for EMG2023 athletes
- 29.06. Weightlifting’s oldest participant Albinas Vytautas Nauseda, 86, wowed at Nääshalli
- 29.06. Daily Schedule 29.6.
- 28.06. Daily Schedule 28.6.
- 28.06. Opening Ceremony After Movie
- 27.06. Sergey Bubka officially opened the European Masters Games 2023 event in Tampere in front of a thousand people
- 27.06. Daily Schedule 27.6.
- 26.06. Hundreds of athletes have arrived in Tampere – first day of European Masters Games 2023
- 26.06. EMG2023 starts now – Daily schedule MON 26.6.
- 26.06. Sport Guide – The handbook of the specific sport information
- 22.06. EMG2023 Handbook for athletes
- 20.06. #EMG2023 Ceremonies & Event Square
- 01.06. Registration has ended – almost 4,000 athletes from 77 different countries will arrive in Tampere
- 24.05. Europcar is the official driver of the Games
- 17.05. Handball professionals Teemu Tamminen and Toni Aalto leads HK Pötsi towards the European Championship
- 11.05. What is an EMG athlete like?
- 03.05. Top 10 + 1 experiences and sights in Tampere for EMG visitors
- 01.05. European Masters Games 2023 -event attracts athlete registrations from over than 70 countries so far – registrations to continue until May-end
- 27.04. Athletics and marathons gives you power
- 20.04. Tammer-Golf | the cradle of golf in Tampere and Pirkanmaa
- 13.04. airBaltic launches summer season with 2 new destinations from Tampere
- 12.04. Padel | TaTs offers brand new fields for EMG Padel players
- 11.04. The Antidoping information
- 31.03. EMG Ambassador | Boxer and coach Mira Potkonen
- 30.03. Tampere state of mind!
- 30.03. Tampere – Home of Finnish swimming
- 21.03. TeiskoTriathon organizes Triathlon with solid experience!
- 20.03. Pasi Laurén is an inspiring master athlete
- 17.03. “Every birthday I’m the youngest in my age group again” -Willie Banks￼
- 14.03. Oldest Tennis Club in Finland – Tampere Tennis Club
- 08.03. Welcome to the EMG2023 International Badminton Competition | Mansen Sulka
- 02.03. How to get the most out of the participation fee?
- 02.03. Interesting orienteering terrains await in Tampere next summer
- 28.02. 10 REASONS TO EXPERIENCE TAMPERE
- 27.02. 5 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN THE EUROPEAN MASTERS GAMES 2023 IN TAMPERE
- 24.02. World Masters Floorball Champions will be crowned in Tampere
- 15.02. Squash – commonly known to be the healthiest sport in the world
- 09.02. Air Baltic will start flights from Tampere-Pirkkala to Nice and Milan in May
- 08.02. Tako Rowing club offers a breathtaking experience at EMG2023
- 28.01. Craft is the official European Masters Games 2023 outfitter
- 18.01. Tampereen yritys ry -for the love of cycling
- 10.01. Memorable trips for our participants are offered by Elämys DMC
- 14.12. EMG Volleyball clubs – Co-operation describes us the best!
- 08.12. Ready to take off? airBaltic’s early bird campaign has arrived
- 08.12. airBaltic is the official European Masters Games 2023 airline
- 05.12. Canoe Sprint – one of the most physically demanding endurance sports
- 03.12. European Masters Games 2023: Athletes from more than 40 countries
- 26.11. Handball might be a lesser-known sport in Finland, but those who play the game, play it with great heart
- 17.11. Seigokan Tampere celebrates its 50th anniversary 2023!
- 08.11. Unique Taivalkoski Canoeing Center
- 04.11. Basketball in Pyrintö – More than a 100-year-old club
- 28.10. Welcome to Tampere, Finland’s city of judo!
- 21.10. Archery – a sport for precision and accuracy
- 20.10. EMG2023 BLOG: Traditional bow’s journey towards the EMG2023
- 13.10. Ilves – The biggest football club in Finland
- 06.10. EMG2023 REGISTRATION OPENS NOW
- 29.09. The Tampere Disc Golf Club’s home course is the magnificent
- 20.09. Tampere – City of Big Futsal Events
- 14.09. Beach Volley offers a unique EMG venue at Pyynikki beach
- 07.09. Rocking shotgun shooting since 1879
- 23.06. Registration fees have been published
- 08.06. Tampere to host a major sports event in summer 2023
- 12.05. Sports & Disciplines now available
- 04.03. Here we are – EMG2023
- 01.03. Be an early bird – Book your accommodation soon!
EMG2023 Handbook for athletes
The countdown has begun.
Download the EMG2023 handbook for athlete so you know what to prepare for and pack on!
Everything you need to know about EMG2023, Finland or Tampere is here. Handbook for you, EMG Athlete. For example handbook includes:
Every participant should pick up the accreditation and welcome bag before the competition from Tampereen Stadium at Ratina (EMG2023 Accreditation and Info office). Please show the relevant document (passport) to prove the identity. No medical certificates are needed.
Adress: Tampere Stadium, Ratina, Ratinan Rantatie 1
The bus line 103 runs daily to Tampere-Pirkkala Airport. In the center of Tampere the route passes through train station and bus station. The bus leaves from the center of Tampere about 2 hours before the flight’s departure. The trip takes about 30 minutes. The schedule of the bus may change due to changes in flight schedules.
Train connection to Tampere takes around 2 hours, with one change at Tikkurila station. The aiport train station is located between Terminals 1 and 2. You can buy the tickets at the platform. You will get two tickets, one for the commuter train and one for the long-distance train (Intercity train or Pendolino).
There are also bus connections from the Helsinki Airport to Tampere.
Handbook for EMG2023 Athlete
Please print or download it on your mobilephone before you come to Tampere.
See you soon – Welcome to land of the thousand lakes!