- 17.07. EMG2023 Photos
- 11.07. Answer this survey for a chance to win two flight tickets
- 09.07. Closing ceremony was a dance and a celebration of community – the next Open Masters Series will be held in Italy in 2027
- 09.07. Daily Schedule 9.7.
- 08.07. Daily Schedule 8.7.
- 07.07. John Liljelund, IFF secretary general, in aiming for the world championship in the masters Floorball series in EMG2023
- 07.07. Daily Schedule 7.7.
- 06.07. Eliisa Reijonen made a new European record in her age group
- 06.07. Daily Schedule 6.7.
- 05.07. Cascade FC, the US women’s football team, is aiming for the World Masters in Cleveland, USA
- 05.07. Daily Schedule 5.7.
- 04.07. Casual Gala Night at Hangaslahti – last chance to book
- 04.07. Daily Schedule 4.7.
- 03.07. Sergey Bubka and Willie Banks competed in the Finns’ favourite game “Mölkky” at Event Square
- 03.07. WEEK 1 | After movie
- 03.07. Daily Schedule 3.7.
- 02.07. The European handball championships were crowned at the TESC
- 02.07. Meet Sergey Bubka and other familiar faces at the EMG2023 Event Square
- 02.07. Daily Schedule
- 01.07. Pakistani duo entertained the squash crowd with their skills
- 01.07. Archer Ru Barlow entered the air rifle competition on a whim – finished third place
- 01.07. Daily schedule 1.7.
- 30.06. Daily Schedule 30.6. ￼
- 29.06. Professional baseball match tonight in Kauppi Sport Park – free of charge for EMG2023 athletes
- 29.06. Weightlifting’s oldest participant Albinas Vytautas Nauseda, 86, wowed at Nääshalli
- 29.06. Daily Schedule 29.6.
- 28.06. Daily Schedule 28.6.
- 28.06. Opening Ceremony After Movie
- 27.06. Sergey Bubka officially opened the European Masters Games 2023 event in Tampere in front of a thousand people
- 27.06. Daily Schedule 27.6.
- 26.06. Hundreds of athletes have arrived in Tampere – first day of European Masters Games 2023
- 26.06. EMG2023 starts now – Daily schedule MON 26.6.
- 26.06. Sport Guide – The handbook of the specific sport information
- 22.06. EMG2023 Handbook for athletes
- 20.06. #EMG2023 Ceremonies & Event Square
- 01.06. Registration has ended – almost 4,000 athletes from 77 different countries will arrive in Tampere
- 24.05. Europcar is the official driver of the Games
- 17.05. Handball professionals Teemu Tamminen and Toni Aalto leads HK Pötsi towards the European Championship
- 11.05. What is an EMG athlete like?
- 03.05. Top 10 + 1 experiences and sights in Tampere for EMG visitors
- 01.05. European Masters Games 2023 -event attracts athlete registrations from over than 70 countries so far – registrations to continue until May-end
- 27.04. Athletics and marathons gives you power
- 20.04. Tammer-Golf | the cradle of golf in Tampere and Pirkanmaa
- 13.04. airBaltic launches summer season with 2 new destinations from Tampere
- 12.04. Padel | TaTs offers brand new fields for EMG Padel players
- 11.04. The Antidoping information
- 31.03. EMG Ambassador | Boxer and coach Mira Potkonen
- 30.03. Tampere state of mind!
- 30.03. Tampere – Home of Finnish swimming
- 21.03. TeiskoTriathon organizes Triathlon with solid experience!
- 20.03. Pasi Laurén is an inspiring master athlete
- 17.03. “Every birthday I’m the youngest in my age group again” -Willie Banks￼
- 14.03. Oldest Tennis Club in Finland – Tampere Tennis Club
- 08.03. Welcome to the EMG2023 International Badminton Competition | Mansen Sulka
- 02.03. How to get the most out of the participation fee?
- 02.03. Interesting orienteering terrains await in Tampere next summer
- 28.02. 10 REASONS TO EXPERIENCE TAMPERE
- 27.02. 5 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN THE EUROPEAN MASTERS GAMES 2023 IN TAMPERE
- 24.02. World Masters Floorball Champions will be crowned in Tampere
- 15.02. Squash – commonly known to be the healthiest sport in the world
- 09.02. Air Baltic will start flights from Tampere-Pirkkala to Nice and Milan in May
- 08.02. Tako Rowing club offers a breathtaking experience at EMG2023
- 28.01. Craft is the official European Masters Games 2023 outfitter
- 18.01. Tampereen yritys ry -for the love of cycling
- 10.01. Memorable trips for our participants are offered by Elämys DMC
- 14.12. EMG Volleyball clubs – Co-operation describes us the best!
- 08.12. Ready to take off? airBaltic’s early bird campaign has arrived
- 08.12. airBaltic is the official European Masters Games 2023 airline
- 05.12. Canoe Sprint – one of the most physically demanding endurance sports
- 03.12. European Masters Games 2023: Athletes from more than 40 countries
- 26.11. Handball might be a lesser-known sport in Finland, but those who play the game, play it with great heart
- 17.11. Seigokan Tampere celebrates its 50th anniversary 2023!
- 08.11. Unique Taivalkoski Canoeing Center
- 04.11. Basketball in Pyrintö – More than a 100-year-old club
- 28.10. Welcome to Tampere, Finland’s city of judo!
- 21.10. Archery – a sport for precision and accuracy
- 20.10. EMG2023 BLOG: Traditional bow’s journey towards the EMG2023
- 13.10. Ilves – The biggest football club in Finland
- 06.10. EMG2023 REGISTRATION OPENS NOW
- 29.09. The Tampere Disc Golf Club’s home course is the magnificent
- 20.09. Tampere – City of Big Futsal Events
- 14.09. Beach Volley offers a unique EMG venue at Pyynikki beach
- 07.09. Rocking shotgun shooting since 1879
- 23.06. Registration fees have been published
- 08.06. Tampere to host a major sports event in summer 2023
- 12.05. Sports & Disciplines now available
- 04.03. Here we are – EMG2023
- 01.03. Be an early bird – Book your accommodation soon!
How to get the most out of the participation fee?
Registration for EMG2023 is open only for 60 more days, which means that the event is approaching fast.
Registration for the event is open until the end of April. The EMG2023 price list is published on our website.
The entry fee entitles you to choose three main sports as well as a total of five disciplines from those selected main sports.
For example, Joe has decided to participate in his main sport of athletics, with javelin throwing and shot put as his disciplines. Since the participation fee allows it, Joe decides to go ahead and test his skills in swimming. Joe is encouraged and participates in swimming for the first time, choosing the 200m breaststroke as his discipline. Joe still has the opportunity to participate in one sport. He decides to try a pair or team sport instead of individual sports. Joe has never played beach volleyball other than with friends. However, he feels that he can also test his skills on the competitive level. He finds himself a partner from the IMGA player bank and participates in a beach volleyball tournament with his new partner from the player bank.
Joe has taken advantage of every euro of the participation fee.
Check out the wide range of sports and feel free to participate in new sports – or combine one of your main sports with two of your favorite sport hobbies.
Joe stays at a hotel in the city centre of Tampere, as he can reach every sports venue on foot, by bicycle or by free public transport.
Welcome to Tampere!